More Punctuation Fun
- Have your students go on an Error Hunt. See yesterday’s blog entry for some of my samples and feel free to share these with your students. Start collecting your own. Here’s another that they might get a kick out of:
Read more about this one here.
- Check out this recently published book:
- Become “Apostrophe Detectives”. Click here for a description of an investigation I did with my students.
- Try out some of the National Punctuation Day Lessons and Activities listed here.
- Encourage self-editing with these activities and strategies.
- Here are some professional resources I highly recommend: