Below are links to free downloadable reproducibles and resources that will help you implement reciprocal teaching in your classroom:
- Reciprocal Teaching Worksheet
- Question Prompts
- Predict-Confirm-Adjust Chart
- Spin a Question Board: Copy onto cardstock and attach a spinner.
- Reciprocal Teaching Prompt Cards: Reproduce, cut, and place cards on a looseleaf ring. Provide one set for each group of students. The student who is leading the lesson at the time works through the prompt cards to help guide the discussion. These should be used in the early stages only. Once students are comfortable leading the lesson, the prompt cards are no longer needed.
- Reciprocal Teaching Teacher Assessment Form
- Reciprocal Teaching Self-Evaluation
- Reciprocal Teaching Posters: These can be enlarged to 11 x 17 posters.